Monday, September 13, 2010

New Skewby - Me Against the World


"Red flowers, blue skies, green dollars right next to my thighs." It's lyrics like these that paint a picture so vivid in my head that I not only hear the music, I see it. In Skewby's newly released song "Me Against the World,"  his clever lyrics create a story. This form of storytelling is a style that Skewby wears well on all his songs. The laid back flow on this track reminds me of why I became a fan of Skewby back in '07. And how appropriate that on today, the day we remember the life and mourn the death of the great Tupac Shakur, that he would share this new new with us.

So, pour you a glass, or pour out a glass, and enjoy this new Skewby!

<a href="http://skewby.bandcamp.com/album/me-against-the-world">Me Against the World by Skewby</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment