Monday, January 11, 2010

Alright Already

So after much deliberation, I finally decided to go ahead and start writing again, or at least writing for the world to see. With a new year and new decade here I figured what better time. I'm not typically the one for resolutions, but committing myself to write is more like a pleasure.

Thus far my 2010 has been absolutely fabulous. Life seemed to get much greater after the close of what was a dreadful ninth year of the new millennium. I like to call it the "coldest winter ever." Just glad that things are warming up for me.

Here are a few things that I look forward to this year and that you can look forward to me writing about as you take a look inside my life of simple fabulosities...

1. Sex and the City 2
I love Sex and the City and though I can't really imagine what part 2 will be about, nor how they will make the new age "golden girls" look any more fabulous, I can't wait to see all the great fashion and how Samantha will bounce back after Smith.

2. My 10 year class reunion
Still not quite sure if I will attend...I mean why?

3. The rebirth of Myspace
Yes I said it...the ghetto of cyberspace will be reborn this year...myspace's merger with imeem may produce traffic to the site once again.

4. SXSW (South by Southwest)
Hopefully I will get to attend the festival in Austin, Texas. Local Memphis bands including several bands my brother plays with, have a huge presence each year.

5. My random fabulous weekend vacays...stay tuned on those NYC, LA, and Miami are the only ones planned so far.

6. More Memphis Music
I LOVE music especially from the home team. I will be waiting to hear more from various artists including Jump Back Jake, Yo Gotti, Snowglobe, Gyft, MGMT, Chris Blake, Erika Michelle, Jozzy, Skewby and maybe even 3 6 Mafia...who knows.

7. Memphis Film Festival
Gotta love Studio on the Square...fabulous...nuff said.

8. Memphis in May
This is one great thing I love about my city minus the BBQ, I decline the swine, but the music and arts are goodness!

9. Any Strange Fruit Production
She doesn't call it strange fruit for nothing.

10. Wall Street 2
All I can say is it better be as good as the first.

Well there you have it...so until I write again, stay fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment